Tuesday, May 10, 2005

And Now for Another Kind of Race...

Whew! This last week was intense. My trip to Spokane was nice, I got a chance to see my parents, my grandma, and my friend Jason, who is putting the finishing touches on some very cool stuff at Cyan Worlds. I also ran Bloomsday with my dad, which was great (except for the fact that he dusted me by a full 24 minutes). Honestly, I was happy that I actually ran the whole thing with having to walk. Still, I would have liked to have outpaced my dad, since he's like, 80 and all. Maybe next year...

My weekend in Spokane was busy, but the following week back in Portland was intense. The details are better left unpublicized, but it suffices to say that there was no shortage of obstacles to overcome. I spent the following weekend doing a whole lot of nothing, and that was about all I had energy left to do. Slowly, cautiously, I'm stepping back towards normalcy (well, normal for me, anyway), and hopefully, that will mean more time for blogging. Stay tuned.

No comments: